Oakley Apparition sunglasses Satin Dark Amber frame Prizm Rose Gold lens
Oakley® has launched Ahyris, a sun and optical lifestyle collection that features a unified design aesthetic that is symbolic of and takes cues from the eye. The name "Ahy-Ris" finds its source in the collection's inspiration, the iris of the eye, the window to the soul. The inspiration is manifested throughout the collection, in the form of a singular design element that delivers a unique mechanical function for connecting a center frame and temples together for a distinct look.
Oakley® Apparition creates a universally flattering silhouette with the unique feature of a single element that connects the center frame and temples. The lightweight front combined with stainless steel features is designed to stand up to whatever the day holds.
• DESIGN: A lifestyle sunglass with a distinct aesthetic that uses a single design feature to hold together the frame and temples
• FRAME MATERIAL: An ultra-lightweight, durable Nano-Matter® front and lightweight stainless steel temples creates a thin construction designed to provide all-day comfort and resistance to the elements
• NO-SLIP: Molded over stainless steel temples, comfortable Unobtainium® earsocks so the frame doesn’t slip off your face
• PRIZM™ LENS TECHNOLOGY: Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail to make the most of any activity
• FIT: Three-point fit is designed for comfort and to hold your eyewear in precise optical alignment
• PRESCRIPTION: Available with Oakley® Authentic Prescription Lenses
Frame color: Satin Dark Amber
Lens color: Prizm Rose Gold
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Demo Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
Q1: Do you ship to my country?
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
Q2: How much do I pay for shipping?
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above:
Denmark – 600 DKK
Norway – 1000 NOK
Finland – 100 EUR
Germany – 100 EUR
UK – 70 GBP
Rest of the EU – 100-250 EUR
Global – 200 USD
Q3: What are the accepted payment methods?
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Residents within Sweden are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
Q4: What currency do I pay in?
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, NOK and SEK. The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country. Swedish VAT is included in all our prices within the EU.
Q5: When do I receive my order?
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
Q6: Do I have to pay international taxes and duties?
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.