Oakley Racing Jacket sunglasses Retina Burn frame Prizm Road lens
Adapt and conquer with Oakley Switchlock™ Technology for fast and easy lens changing so you can optimize your vision for the environment and adapt for multiple sports/activities. Racing Jacket® is a sport eyewear style that has been updated to include two sets of Prizm lenses. With Unobtainium® nosepads and temples for no-slip grip Racing Jacket will stay put in demanding activities and conditions.
• Fast, secure lens replacement with Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology
• Reduced distortion lenses via Oakley’s cushioned lens suspension system
• 8.75 base lens geometry with HDO®
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
• Removable retaining strap for added security
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Polarized and Iridium® lens options available
• Polarized, Iridium® and Photochromatic lens options available
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Extra set of Plutonite® lenses and protective soft vault included (on select SKUs)
• Interchangeable accessory metal icon accents (additional icon designs available)
Frame color: Retina Burn
Lens color: Prizm Road
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Demo Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
Q1: Do you ship to my country?
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
Q2: How much do I pay for shipping?
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above:
Denmark – 600 DKK
Norway – 1000 NOK
Finland – 100 EUR
Germany – 100 EUR
UK – 70 GBP
Rest of the EU – 100-250 EUR
Global – 200 USD
Q3: What are the accepted payment methods?
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Residents within Sweden are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
Q4: What currency do I pay in?
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, NOK and SEK. The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country. Swedish VAT is included in all our prices within the EU.
Q5: When do I receive my order?
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
Q6: Do I have to pay international taxes and duties?
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.