Made to keep up with active lifestyles, our newest addition to the Link Collection has the self-assured look of rectangular lens shaping, as well as integrated Unobtainium® that maintains a secure grip.
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip without compromising on style.
• Frame suitable for medium to large faces
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Optimized peripheral vision of 8 base lens curvature
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
• Available with Oakley prescription lenses
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Demo Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
Q1: Do you ship to my country?
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
Q2: How much do I pay for shipping?
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above:
Denmark – 600 DKK
Norway – 1000 NOK
Finland – 100 EUR
Germany – 100 EUR
UK – 70 GBP
Rest of the EU – 100-250 EUR
Global – 200 USD
Q3: What are the accepted payment methods?
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Residents within Sweden are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
Q4: What currency do I pay in?
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, NOK and SEK. The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country. Swedish VAT is included in all our prices within the EU.
Q5: When do I receive my order?
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
Q6: Do I have to pay international taxes and duties?
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.